When it comes to finding affordable health insurance in New York, New Jersey or Florida, the task can quickly become overwhelming for the average consumer. Financial Liberty Group is committed to educating you on your choices based on your unique needs. Our only goal is to help you find the individual health insurance coverage that is just right for you and your loved ones. You want to be able to provide comprehensive yet affordable health insurance to your family. Choosing the right plan can be very confusing and the insurance brokers you have spoken to seem to speak a foreign language. Finding the right insurance broker that can match your budget with the best health insurance plans for you is half the battle. Financial Liberty Group is that broker.
Financial Liberty specializes in individual health insurance products working with clients just like you. We listen to you. We strive to understand your lifestyle and your particular needs to help you find the right health insurance. Once you have secured the plan, our representatives continue to assist you with your day to day insurance transactions.
Whether you’re one person or a growing family, the friendly and experienced staff at Financial Liberty will help you understand the plan you already have or build the most appropriate benefits package for you featuring the best carriers in the industry.
With decades of experience in the medical and health insurance industries, the professionals at Financial Liberty can:
- Help determine which benefits are appropriate for you or your family.
- Find a carrier who has the network of doctors you want and need.
- Create a program that offers one plan or several plans to fit the diverse needs of you and your family.
- Once we have finalized your health insurance plan, we will help you with HR functions such as enrollment, claims questions, billing and renewals.
Do You Need an Individual Policy?
- Are you Self Employed?
- If Employed…Does Your Employer Not Cover Health Insurance Needs?
- Do You Have No Outside Source Of Insurance?
If any of the above is you…your need an individual insurance plan. Your choices will fall under the broad categories of HMO or PPO, and in some cases a slight variation of each.
Basically a PPO allows you to use any doctor or facility you prefer. HMO’s limit the doctors and the facilities you can use, except in emergencies. Both vary in the services they cover and the share of costs that they cover.
How Can Financial Liberty Group help?
There is a lot to consider when choosing a health insurance plan and we want to help you. Years of working in the insurance industry have taught us how very critical it is to have quality health insurance. Too often we’ve witnessed people experience unexpected medical problems without having the ability via health insurance to pay for the necessary care. Let our professionals walk you through the following details:
- PRICE – What are the monthly insurance premiums for each plan? What can you afford?
- FEATURES – What health care services does each program cover?
- ACCESS – Is it important to you to see any doctor you want or are you willing to trade that flexibility for some other benefit?
- BEST PRODUCTS – We explain available health insurance plans in understandable terms. Also important to the process is a review of your expectations of health insurance and what role it plays in your finances, security and general care.
Send an email to our individual health insurance experts at Financial Liberty Group, or call us at 1- 631-385-1000 and we will be more than happy to answer your questions, and provide you with a quote.